Friday, June 01, 2012

Update

Here is what has been going on for the past week or so. So sorry I haven't been posting, but I haven't really had much internet where we're staying at the moment. When we do get internet, though, it's only briefly so not enough time to post.
Anyway, here's what's been happening:

We are in France at the moment (you might have realised that from my last post). We have been all the way from Charente down to the Pyrenees. Here are just some pictures:

Here is the weather comparison from England to France.

England:


France:


 The Canal du Midi in Carcassonne.


I found a cat for you.


A covered market.


The most hilarious place in France:


No editing was done to the above photo. :P And yes we passed through Condom...

So now we are staying somewhere for two weeks. It has no internet, but we have a wireless dongle that we use when we go for a drive.
Another added bonus at this place is the owners have two dogs. They come for a few hours every morning.
I'm not sure if I've spelt these names right, but I've tried.

Flidais (pronounced flea-day):




d'Artagnan (pronounced dar-tang-nya, or the same as the three musketeers):




We have another 8 days where we are now, so don't expect too many more updates!

2 comments:

Miss Mikki said...

lol awkward name for a town I'm sure the people are very proud jks

Anonymous said...

Hahaha lol... that looks like a lovely town but with a very awkward name....the doggies are sooo cute....but not as cute as Dusty-Wusty, Jocky-Wocky or Lucy-Boosy.