Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bristol

So sorry I havn't been updating on this blog as much as I should be. It's not that nothing's been happening (loads has been happening), I just couldn't be bothered most of the time.
Yes, I know, I'm lazy, but it's true.
So here's a not-so-in-depth update on what's been going on.

First of all, since my last update, we have moved from France (Carcassonne and Gruisson), to England (Bristol).
A strawberry tart in Gruisson.


Where we were staying in Gruisson, the owners had four cats.
Well, one cat and three kittens, that is. 



And now for Bristol. Our first night we ate at a curry place called the Take 5 Cafe. It has five options of curry, all for five pounds each. And the food is amazing! Just beautiful. I recommend it if you're ever in Bristol, and happen to love a good curry. It has three veggie options (two of which are vegan) and two meat options.
Another place I would recommend is the Bristol Raj. Yet another curry place! (I LOVE CURRY!!!)





It is so awesome. I seriously love it. It also has quite a few vegan and veggie options.
And if you're thinking: 'Been there, done that'... Well... You'll know how I feel then...
Pure satisfaction...
Anyway, we're staying in this flat for another night....
Then guess what. We're moving out. On monday. For the airport.
We are going to see the DOGGIES!!!! At home!!!! In case you havn't realised, I am super duper excited.
But it's a two day plane trip. England is a long, long way from home.
Home, here we come!

1 comment:

Miss Mikki said...

Ikr? Curry is delicious! :)
YAY! I miss ya and I can't wait to see ya :):):):):):)