Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Updates and a Catch-up

So first of all I'm going to post up a few pictures from Kuala Lumpur that I forgot to put up.

Twin towers at night...


Twin towers at day...


And the hotel view at day...


I had some Henna decorated on my arm. It's perty. :)


Now to the updates for England. First of all the weather...
A lovely English day, only a few rainy sessions, so just beautiful. High winds, so be careful to not end up with the birds.


Here's a wheel were you can go on it. I didn't, but other people did.


These were speakers where you plug in your ipod. They were so cute!

My friend loves ducks, so I took a picture of the duck one for her.


And the doggie one for me... Coz I love dogs... ;)


The docks.


Then we went to the Beatles museum type thing. I was actually really cool. They re-made all the key places for the Beatles and stuff.



Apple advertising :P

Look who's joined the apple club now! End a meal with an apple. It's natures toothbrush.

A room for John Lennon.


Then we went out and saw this blind man busking. He had his seeing eye dog with him. Of course, me being a softie we gave them more money than usual. I mean, those eyes are just irresistable! ;)



We weren't sure what breed he was, because of his colouring. Maybe he was a lab, I dunno. What do you think?

4 comments:

Miss Mikki said...

wow the twin towers look beautiful

Zoe said...

hah, "only a few rainy sessions"! In Cambridge it hailed the other day, it was so bizarre seeing hail on top of the May blossom!

Posie said...

hi there,

it's Posie's Mum here, just realised we could come on over and see of your travels on your blog here! Your pics are wonderful, lovinng the raindrops on the windows, very englandish! haha! if you are coming on up to scotland please don't hesitate to give us a shout n you can come and try some scottish delicacies at our bakery!!! Posie says your more than welcome! haha! Hope you are having a lovely time! xx

Anonymous said...

hey there!!
The twins towers are beautiful and the doggies are sooo cute. England looks lovely and sunny for you!!:)and that artwork on your arm looks really cool-like a tattoo and just asking....what kind of music does a squeaker play?? Anywayz Jock and Lucy are ok and are missing you too. miss you heaps!!xxx Naomi:)